Year of the Child
WE BUY COINS
We buy all coins, accumulations, estates, and coin sets. Some appraisals are also available at no cost.
SELLING YOUR COINS
We know that selling coins can be confusing and we will be happy to discuss any concerns with you. Please call us at 415-457-1371 for our advice and prices. You can also email a list of coins to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have extensive experience with all areas of numismatics. We are your coin experts.
FAST CASH OFFER
We pay top dollar for the coins we need and will pay you the next day after we receive the coins. Payments are by cashier's check, business check, or wire transfer.
TRAVEL TO YOU
If you are selling a considerable amount of scarce coins, we will arrange to travel to you at no charge. We regularly travel around the country meeting people to buy coins.
FAST TRANSACTION TIME
We operate a full-time shop you can visit to sell your coins. If you are unable to visit us, you can ship your coins to us by registered mail, USPS express mail, or Fedex. We have special insurance to cover your shipments. By using express mail, payments can be to you in just 2 days.
TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE
For more than a decade, we have been buying and selling millions of dollars of rare coins. Our satisfied customers number in the thousands. Our professional memberships/associations include:
American Numismatic Association, Life Member #5991
CCE, Certified Coin Exchange, Member Dealer
NGC, Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, Authorized Dealer
ICTA, Industry Council for Tangible Assets Member
PMG, Paper Money Guaranty
BBB, Better Business Bureau (no complaints when a member)
We will help you with the careful packing and shipping of your coins. It is a daily occurrence to have coins shipped in the mail safely and fully insured.
THE COMPLETE PROCESS OF SELLING YOUR COINS
(1) Please contact us with a description of your coins.
(2) We will contact you do discuss the condition of the coins and their values.
(3) If you have a substantial number of scarce coins, we will travel to you.
(4) If you have a smaller number of coins and sets, we will provide shipping details and provide insurance for your coins.
(5) Payment will be made the next day after receipt of the coins and our inspection.
(6) We can send payment by cashier's check, business check, or wire transfer.
PO Box 151165
San Rafael, CA 94915
Call Clark Smith at 1-415-457-1371, or email us at email@example.com